You may have increased responsibilities in life and looking to make more lifestyle choices for yourself. Your kids may be grown up, and you have smaller mortgage(s), Your expenses are starting to diminish. You may be at the peak of your earning capacity. Everyone over 50 should also be actively planning their retirement. Your major focus at this stage should be superannuation.
The challenges you may be facing:
- Health challenges
- Incoming inheritances
- Transitioning to part-time work
- A greater degree of independence
- Funding a preferred lifestyle
For people at this lifestage, you may want to think about the following strategies:
- Transform much of your income into investment capital.
- Review your investment portfolio and determine if you need to allocate your funds into investments with higher earning potential. See if you’ll have enough to sustain your target lifestyle at retirement.
We can assist with:
- Superannuation strategies
- Review the style of wealth accumulation and investment
- Tax effective strategies
- Insurance review
- Business succession planning
- Estate planning considerations